Together we are the church, disciples making disciples, wherever we are. Together we are igniting a disciple-making movement where Jesus is transforming our homes, community, and world.
Everyone can be a part of this movement by committing to gather, connect, and serve. Are you ready to join this movement and see transformation happen in your home, community, and world?
How to Gather With Us
How to Connect with God and Others
We want to provide simple ways for you to connect with God and with others, at your comfort level, and grow as a disciple.
- Join a Home Discipleship Group
- Engage in a Men’s or Women’s Discipleship Groups with groups from your community.
- Senior Bible Study
- Divorce Care
- Young Adults Ministry
For Kids and Students
Grow at Home
How to Serve
We want to be a church that serves people here in our church, community and world.
Here are a few ways to serve:
- Find ways to serve. Where has God called you to use your gift?
- Join us as we Serve Together! Here are the ways to serve in our community and world!
- Serve alongside our Ministry Partners at Tomball Pregnancy Center
- Pray for ministry partners locally and around the world. Pray that the Spirit would ignite a disciple making movement.
- Engage your neighbors and Ones with the gospel and meet their tangible needs.
- Give online at northsidechristian.com/give