How to Gather With Us
Let’s Launch Events! We want to equip you to host Northside Small Gatherings wherever you are! Click here to register!
Join us for our outdoor Worship Nights. Our next one is October 11 & 25 at 5:30 pm and 7 pm! Not ready to gather together? Worship with us online!
Prayer walk in your Neighborhood. Here are some ideas for your prayer walk.
How to Connect with God and Others
We want to provide simple ways for you to connect with God and with others, at your comfort level, and grow as a disciple.
- Join a Home Discipleship Group
- Engage in a Men’s or Women’s Discipleship Groups with groups from your community.
- Senior Bible Study
- Divorce Care
- Young Adults Ministry
For Kids and Students
Grow at Home
How to Serve
We want to be a church that serves people here in our church, community and world.
Here are a few ways to serve:
- Find ways to serve. Where has God called you to use your gift?
- Join us as we Serve Together! Here are the ways to serve in our community and world!
- Serve alongside our Ministry Partners at Tomball Pregnancy Center
- Pray for ministry partners locally and around the world. Pray that the Spirit would ignite a disciple making movement.
- Engage your neighbors and Ones with the gospel and meet their tangible needs.
- Give online at northsidechristian.com/give
Missed an update from David? Find out what's happening at Northside.